Reviews for Iceberg Heating & Cooling
- Timely, Polite, Helpful. Gave me good advice and suggestions but was not pushy. Great service-Charles Smelcer
- It was a pleasure doing business with these people. They are friendly, dependable and do what they need to do to assist in the time of need.– Mark W.
- I just want to say that Iceberg Heating & Cooling always does a very professional job and the technicians are very knowledgeable and very personable. I always feel like I am their #1 customer. I would recommend their service without any hesitations. – Dennis K.
- Outstanding service with very skilled professionals. I couldn’t be more pleased with every aspect of my recent installation of an air conditioning and furnace unit. These folks are top notch and I would highly recommend them.– Victoria L.
- I feel very comfortable with the technicians. They are not afraid to answer questions and demonstrate how to use the products for easy customer use. I believe follow up calls are handled very timely and consistently. The training is excellent because they are all very knowledgeable about their product, services and warranties. I feel the products speak for themselves and would recommend their service department to anyone. – Karen Navarre
- From telephone to leaving the work area cleaner than when they arrived, great service, great people, and the right attitude. I’ve never been disappointed. – Robert H.
- Thanks to Iceberg for helping my 86-yr-old grandma out yesterday. She received an inspection from Michigan gas and they shut her furnace off and left her TV unplugged. Her home became 62 degrees and she had no idea what was wrong. You sent a service man out quickly and didn’t charge her. Kudos for having respect for the elderly! – Christina Brasel
- I just had my first checkup after joining Iceberg’s Service Club. What a wonderful experience! They called before arriving, and were right on time, too! The service man was so professional and polite. I can’t even remember having a better service call. He checked my furnace, cleaned it, changed my filter and batteries in my thermostat. He drained and checked my hot water heater too. What a deal! I feel so good about joining the Service Club. It is really worth it. I recommend Iceberg Heating & Cooling to everyone. They know how to treat their customers. – Anne E.
- The staff is very helpful and friendly. They won’t recommend any unnecessary work either. I’ve been with them for the last 2 years and I feel that I am in good hands with them. – Justin K.
- WOW! From the first call to the installation I received nothing but superior service and attention to detail. Barb and Michelle in the office were awesome. Ed was prompt when visiting the house and did a thorough job at selecting the right size for the equipment. Then on installation day I had the opportunity to deal with Jeremy and Caleb. Spent almost 12 hours at my home getting everything perfect. Went through everything with me at the end so I understood everything. This was a big investment for our family and after the service I received I know that I came to the right place! – Greg Lazette
- Hi John. I just wanted to let you know how pleased we are with the furnace and especially the bonus room ductwork, including the cold air return. The difference is night and day on a hot humid day. We used to have to use a fan or two in that upstairs room – even with AC- and it was still hot, but now we can feel the cold air circulating many feet from the ducts! To anyone who is in doubt and skeptical about trusting your advice and service, I want to say that we are pleased all the way from the showroom friendliness (Michelle), to the savvy salesmanship (Larry), to the professionalism of the installers and to the personal reassurance of the owner… you, John. Thank you for giving us peace of mind and comfort in our home. – Ken Guzman
- The (new) furnace has been doing great. I’m not just saying that! The old furnace gave me problems in the wintertime. The pilot light would go out. At night I’d wake up cold. I’d look and the light would be out. I’d get it started again. Sometimes it didn’t want to stay lit. When they put this one in, it solved the problem. I’m well satisfied with the furnace. – James Bohannon
- In a nutshell, the price was right. Very good pricing (I talked with John the owner). The installers were just fabulous. It was such a good value. They came in, one day, everything done… boom. And they found a problem with my air conditioning coil— it was regularly priced at $900, but since they were there installing today, they talked to the owner and gave it to me for $500! I am very impressed with them. – Tim Rush
- It’s like family to me, everyone that’s included with Iceberg. They’ve always been there for our needs. No matter what time of day it was they would always call us back and meet our needs. They’re always there for us. They do it from their heart too. I can tell. Every time I go somewhere and I see an Iceberg truck, I always wave! – Maryanne Fleming
- We had 4 heating and cooling companies give us quotes for a new furnace, install an A/C unit and rework ducts. They all came in about the same for cost but only Iceberg seemed to really want to do the work. They met with us when they said they would and went to work quickly. They kept up good communication with us and all of our staff was very polite. Iceberg Heating & Cooling did an awesome job with the ductwork and checked everything thoroughly when they were done. They explained how to use our new system and answered all of our questions. They came out and designed the ductwork layout and it works great! Thanks guys for getting our heat up and running before it got too cold out! – David G.
- The installation was without a hitch. Your service is impeccable. I have absolutely no problem. I recommend you to everybody I talk to. In fact, my daughter had a furnace and air conditioner put in based off of our experience. I’m very pleased. – Ray Nutt
We’d love to hear from you! Leave us a Review or check out more Customer Testimonials for Iceberg Heating & Cooling by visiting our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/pg/IcebergHeatCool/reviews/